Gone are those days when cooking out is a hassle and destroys lots of energy and time! Technology has improved and the world has seen the development of cooking methods and equipment always. Gas Grills have been one of the most recent success products of companies and have been considered as an incomparable item for cooking outside. Winters are the utmost happy time to hang out with friends and relatives. A picnic is a healthy option for everyone & party all around the day. Parties mean authentic smoky flavors, grilled chicken and other mouth-watering dishes for relishing your taste.
The systems used in Gas Grills take less time to heat up and thus the cooking process is much faster compared to other types of Grills. Moreover, Gas Grills are also comparatively cost-effective as they face the least amount of technical defaults. While other gas grills come with smoker boxes that require charcoal to bring smoky flavor, Gas Grills are much more handy and environment-friendly.
Factors to remember while you buy a Gas Grill:
Before you buy a gas grill remember the essential factors that suit your requirements and fit in your budget. Take a wise decision before purchasing a top gas grill for improving your kitchen. These vital features will assure you to pick up the best gas grills available in the market:
- Grilling Space– For grilling check your cooking place whether it comfortably fits in your kitchen. If you think about camping or your lawn party then get the best portable gas grill for quick mobility.
- Size- If you have a large space, and then go for a full-sized gas grill. But, in the case of limited space, purchase a small or medium-sized grill with side shelves that can be folded easily and gives you more space when not in use.
- Cooking options- A large or medium gas grill offers enough space to cook a variety of dishes such as turkey or a whole chicken for parties or a big family. Small grills don’t serve food at the same time as large-sized gas grills.
- Family- Check upon the size of the family, because it matters a lot. A small family can buy small grills which are suitable for 4 people. However, it doesn’t benefit a large family as it is unable to serve food at a single time for all the family members.
- Number of burners- For successful cooking, there should be a minimum of 2 burners for evenly heat-up. It is sure, which means more burners are the best choice for even cooking and to control various temperatures.
- Material- Material is an important aspect to consider while buying for long durability. The best gas grill is made of stainless steel, brass or cast aluminum that lasts for many years.
- Grill Lid- Many gas grills do not offer a lid that lacks in keeping your food warm for more time.
- Grill Grates- Heavy grates store enough heat for more time. The other point is space in between the grates, prevents the small chunks of food from falling on it.
- Technology- Gas grills with new technologies are expensive. For example- Weber manufacturers offer GS4 systems for grilling, compatibility with any smart device to track your cooking process.
- Warranty period- Best quality gas grills have a long warranty period. Any damage to the product can be easily replaced by the company.
- Price- Budget is the most essential factor to consider, online sites such as Amazon offers different options and varieties of models to choose the best.
Best Gas Grill Buying Guide:
Have you ever considered the amount of exhaustion that is experienced by you from the smokes that come out from smoke grills or charcoal grills? Have you ever thought of the health hazards that are being experienced by you and your nearby people due to the smokes that are released? Charcoal fumes are highly health hazardous and cause various respiratory problems. So it is best to give up harmful habits and switch to advanced harmless technologies and enjoy the experience of Gas Grills. These grills became very popular as they are versatile and have more space for cooking food for multiple numbers of people. Moreover, the gases that are used in the Grills do not release any harmful substances and thus are environmentally healthy.
Best Gas Grills – Most Used in 2020
Are you planning to own a Gas Grill for your beautiful kitchen? In the current market, you might be confused with various brands and prices. ‘So, don’t worry!’Based on the recent research, We have provided a list of best Gas Grills that are available in the markets in 2020 and are potent to provide you with a much better grilling experience compared to your charcoal grills. Grab the option that you feel best and Upgrade your kitchen immediately! Replace your charcoal grills with the best gas Grills of 2020 by choosing one from the under listed best options available in the markets of the US.
1. Weber Genesis II LX E-440
- It is a well-built gas grill worth of its price.
- The steel grates are 646 sq inches for cooking and extra space of 198 sq inches heated rack for a Tuck-Away.
- It heats up very quickly and cooks evenly with its efficient four burners. These burners allow cooking in two methods. The first one is Direct cooking over a burner and the second one is Indirect cooking.
- This model comes with a GS4 and Grease Removal system that helps to get rid of the grease and keeps it clean. However, it prevents the occurrence of Flare-Ups.
- Apart from that, there is a side burner of 12,000 BTU (per hour input) located under the lid of a side shelf. This is used to boil water and when not in use it can be folded to get enough space for preparing your meal.
- The temperature reader controls the temperature of the grill built inside.
- This model comes with a 10-year warranty period and great customer support to solve their queries at the earliest.
2. Char-Broil Performance 300
- It is affordable and a small-sized gas grill. Char-Broil is an ideal option for a nuclear family with a small place. Though its price is lower, it offers high-quality cooking and durability.
- It heats up quickly and cooks evenly the food. Two burners generate 24,000- BTU.
- It also has an electronic ignition that helps the quick start of the gas grill. The iron grates are porcelain-coated that lockup the heat and stop your food from sticking to the grill grates.
- Char-Broil no longer keeps the grease, removes it easily and quickly.
- It has side shelves made of metal and it can be folded. It is very helpful while cooking and the best compartment to place the propane tank.
- The attractive steel lid is provided with a temperature reader that controls the temperature.
- It takes very little time to assemble the product for use.
3. Weber Genesis II E- 335
- Weber launched another new gas grill Weber Genesis II E-335. This model has come with new features and technologies.
- It has an open construction with an open cabinet and front door. There are two small shelves behind the front door.
- Genesis II E-335 is equipped with strong quality grill gates, long-lasting burners, and many more features that have proven the best gas grill in the market.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty for all the elements of the product. Genesis II is a high-quality natural gas grill of 2020
4. Weber Summit S-470
- Weber manufacturers introduced Weber Summit S-470, a smaller version of the gas grill. It is offered with high-quality features & solutions for efficient cooking and acts as a time-saver.
- Summit S-470 is an expensive model and durable product for long years.
- The aluminum grill has a chamber with grill grates. A large family can cook their food with the large cooking space-580 sq inches provided.
- There are a total of 8 big burners, which is a great choice for everyone. The cooking area heats up quickly by the main 4 burners.
- A smoker box is made of steel and can be placed directly on the burner. Only thing is to be done, you need to put a few wood chips to the box, and start the knob of the burner. After a little while, the smoker box along with wood chips produces an enriched smoky flavor to your meal.
- A built-in thermometer helps to control the temperature of the grill located on the lid. It uses Propane fuel only.
- This also offers a warranty period of 10 years for any changes in its elements.
5. Weber Q1200
- It is a big choice for people who love to travel and camping. Q1200 is a versatile and portable model that allows you to carry out your home.
- The body is made up of cast aluminum and durable construction helps you to use it in any condition.
- Q1200 has one hidden burner located under the lid, which is strong enough to work.
- These grills grates are solid porcelain, ensuring the best results like a large gas grill. It comes with a long warranty period in the long run.
- It is recommended to purchase a Q portable cart for more convenience and mobility.
- It works better on small-sized propane tanks while you travel.
6. Weber Genesis II E-310
- This model is the best choice for its high quality and functions. Weber Genesis II is a new version built with an open-construction and the rest features of the grill remain unchanged.
- 3 strong burners heat up quickly and efficiently with the 513 sq. inches of its cooking space.
- It comes with a GS4 system for convenient grilling purposes and best Grease Managing System that easily cleans and removes grease from the grills.
- Enough space is provided under the grill to place your cooking accessories and items. Side shelves can be folded and gives more area to work.
- This gas grill is truly a good choice as it offers 10- years of the warranty period. Undoubtedly it has proven remarkably as a high-end quality version of Weber Genesis.
7. Weber Spirit II E-310
- ‘Have you ever own an old version of Weber Spirit E-310? 2020 launched a new version of the Weber Spirit II E-310 that is quite different from the older model. ‘Want to upgrade with a new version of Weber Spirit?’
- It comes with good quality burners with enough space to cook your food for the whole family. The burners heat the grill very quickly, easy temperature-controlled knobs, make the meal to be cooked in no time.
- Spirit II is built with specific technologies and too expensive. The technologies are comfortable and also convenient for use.
- Weber Spirit offers 10-years of warranty for all the parts of this gas grill.
- It has a thin lid as compared to the previous model.
1Q. What are the best brands of propane Gas Grill?
Ans: Weber Q1200 and Weber Spirit II E-310 are the best examples of propane gas grill.
2Q. Which manufacturer makes the best outdoor Gas Grill?
Ans: Weber manufacturers are the best for outdoor gas Grills.
3Q. Why a Gas Grill is required?
Ans: A gas grill saves time and speeds up your cooking process.
4Q. How to test a gas Grill?
Ans: First of all, try to cook different types of food and check its temperature and evenly heating the food. Cleaning as well as maintaining the grill is another part of testing. You need to find out whether it is easy to clean or not.