Convection Microwave ovens are quite capable kitchen appliances. They are a must-have in the modern-day kitchen in every household.
There are several options available in the current market for the best convection tools. You could purchase a traditional microwave for regular use, but the convection microwaves offer more features. These come built-in at home microwaves or can be purchased separately. Earlier the convection technology was available only in the form of bulky inbuilt kitchen countertop setups. The compact conventions are a regular occurrence in today’s market. These have made baking and oven use more convenient around the world. In this guide, we will talk about convection microwaves and how they are an excellent option for your house.
What is a Convection Microwave?
Convection ovens use microwave radiations to head food. These safe waves in the light spectrum penetrate the food particles and heat them by vibrating the molecules. The science behind it is much more complicated to explain in a retail article. These non-ionizing electromagnetic radiations help cook delicious food items. These convection tools offer users with restaurant-quality precision cooking at home. Convection heating methods deposit heat thinly on the food surface. With a convection microwave, you get the experience of an old school fire oven at home. Convection and Microwave cooking are two unique and different forms of cooking food. They have their uses depending on the food that you want to cook.
Advantages of Convection Microwave:
Convection tools come with a lot of tools that are necessary for us to start cooking. They can help you try many continental dishes like Pizza, Mac and Cheese, Lasagna, Ravioli, Pasta and much more. The possibilities are endless with a convection microwave. You can spice up your palate with the various options available. Let’s take a look at the features offered by convection microwaves so you can make a more informed decision.
The modern-day timeline can be quite busy for everyone. We are all packed up in our schedule. Food can be heated up and cooked quickly in a convection microwave because it combines two unique sources of energy. You can also preheat the device beforehand like an oven to a specific temperature. It reduces the actual cooking time required for any kind of food material. Preheating can be done when you are busy doing other chores of the house. Fast food is popular because of the convenience it offers to consumers. Now you can cook food quickly at home in less time with all the hygiene practices. It makes healthy eating easy and affordable for users around the world. With faster cooking times, you can get efficient energy consumption.
We all love to eat tasty food and what is better than cooking it at home. You don’t have to rely on expensive restaurants to give your taste buds a treat. Cooking flavorful food gives you more joy than anything. The effort and love put into food work out well when you cook it yourself. Convection makes use of a heat fan to circulate the hot air in your oven. When this gets combined with the microwave radiations, the food gets heated, baked, and comes out tasty.
The heat and radio waves help the food retain moisture and cooks it evenly from within the menu. Most modern conventions have an auto cooking mode. The sensors help to understand how much the food is cooked. They will automatically adjust the cooking times on your device depending on the type of food you are trying. Get juicy and delicious meals every time you start working your magic in the kitchen.
No matter how beautiful a dish is, you can end up getting bored of it eventually. Eating different cuisines every day is a dream come true for all families. They can perform a diverse range of cooking modes depending on your requirements.
Convection ovens come with roast, toast, brown, defrost, cook, crisp, and broiling modes. Regular microwaves are not capable of such diversity in their features. These give you the option to experiment and try out new recipes every day. You can go from roasting a duck to baking brownies in no time. The convenience of putting your cooking skills to the test is something else.
- The Homesick Texan’s Family Table by Lisa Fain Cookbook Giveaway!
- Vegetable Mini Quiche with Bread Crumb Crust
Our Top Picks for Best Convection Microwave:
Purchasing your Convection oven can be a difficult decision. If you make the right choice, you can get effortless cooking for years to come. We are here to make the job easy for you. Here are our top 3 picks in the Convection Microwave category. The Amazon purchase links have also been added here to make your buying easy. We recommend you get the one which is most suitable for your kitchen requirements.
1. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Convection Microwave
Toshiba is a leading manufacturer in home appliances. Their convection microwave lineup is known for its amazing features. The stainless steel finish on this one makes it quite the tough one. You know you are getting a quality product with a sleek look for your kitchen. It comes in Silver and Black colors, and you can choose it to match your kitchen aesthetic. The kitchen tool combines convection cooking with microwave features perfectly. There are auto bake and auto roast modes to ensure you spend less time in the kitchen and more with your family. It also comes with different pre-programmed menus for popular frozen food choices like pizza, potato, vegetables and much more.
- One thousand watts are cooking with ten different power mode settings for energy efficiency. LED cavity light makes it easy to see the food while it’s cooking.
- The oven comes with a 13.6-inch glass turntable making it perfect for pizza and pasta.
- The keypad is quite responsive and comes with a digital display timer for your convenience. It is covered in a protection film to keep kitchen spills from damaging the device.
- It has a one year warranty covered by the Toshiba after-sales services team.
2. Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave oven with Grill
Cuisinart is a new player in the industry. They have taken bold measures to develop a great product at affordable pricing. The brushed finish on the device with the stainless steel finish makes it a popular choice among home users. The tinted glass window on the microwave oven is an added touch to the looks part of things. The embossed Cuisinart logo speaks volumes. The stainless steel interior is rock solid and doesn’t absorb any odors. Overall the device is quite easy to sanitize for regular use. The rotating 12-inch glass turntable is also quite compact and takes less space on your kitchen countertop. It is easy to use, clean, and is quite versatile in cooking options with different modes.
- There are nine unique preset options for you to choose from while cooking. These include popcorn, beverages, reheat, frozen food, pizza, potatoes, roast chicken, cake, among others.
- Implement eight different cooking styles depending on your choices.
- The oven comes in 1 cubic foot and 1.2 cubic feet sizes. The grill mode is a great addition over the other convection microwave ovens. Now you can barbecue without a choking hazard in your kitchen.
- The touchpad controls with an LCD make it a perfect choice for your convenience.
- It comes in 28L and 32L capacities depending on your family size.
3. Half Time Convection Microwave
The half time 3 in 1 convection is the perfect option for your daily use. Prominent families will love the functionality that comes with this kitchen appliance. Now cut short your cooking times in half with the highly capable device. Cook a complete meal that doesn’t take hours for you to cook. Thanksgiving dinners are perfectly baked with this device. You can necessarily make high preparation meals like steaks, chicken roasts, biscuits, pizza, cakes, and much more within a few hours. The device comes with a stainless steel silver finish which is perfect for your home use. You can bake, brown, roast, and microwave in one device. The temperature control, versatility, and use are excellent for a big family.
- The device comes in a 1.2 cubic feet size, which is an ideal cooking space for four people.
- It comes with a 13-inch glass and metallic cooking tray for your different modes of cooking.
- The classic rotation dials make it a must for people who love a retro look in their kitchen. The LCD panel adds modern cooking machine elements.
- One thousand watts of microwave power helps you to cook effortlessly without drawing much power from the outlets.
- The auto steam cleaning feature makes sanitizing easy, and the microwave speed clock helps to finish the task quickly.
These were our top picks for the best convection microwave ovens available. Through this guide, we aimed to provide you with a rough idea about what you can get done with these devices. We hope you have a great cooking experience after making the right purchase. Use our links to get exclusive discounts.